Saturday 26 February 2011

The danger of unwanted advances


Monday is the busiest day of the week for deliveries we had a lot on so there was ot a lot of carry on between us but even then he still groped my bum twice and felt my balls once he also said he had been thinking of me over the weekend and made a wanking gesture with his hand. Of course I don’t know if that was true on his behalf but I had almost wore my dick away thinking about him.

He pulled over at one point on a quite road to take a piss he came around to my side of the van and began pissing he was facing forward and I could see his cock very clearly in the door mirror just the sight of his pissing cock had me rock solid in an instant. After he got back in the van and for at least 10 minutes after I still had a full boner but he never noticed or if he did he never mentioned it. I kept looking at him trying to pluck up the courage to steel a feel at his cock and balls as he drove. When e stopped talking about wanking or sex I would try to think of something to say to draw the conversation back to that subject.

We finished the morning deliveries and headed back to the store to get reloaded and have our lunch break. We reversed into the loading bay to allow it to be loaded while we were at lunch. As soon as we were getting out of the van the warehouse manager came over and spoke to my driver and asked him to go with him to the office. He told me to go and get my lunch and he would catch me up .As I walked towards the canteen the warehouse supervisor called me over to him . He began asking me questions. He asked how I was getting on with my new job I told him I was enjoying it. He asked me if I was getting on with my driver ok. And I replied that I was. He then asked something that nearly floored me he asked if the driver had made any unwelcome advances towards me. The first thought that came into my head was that they must have a camera on the van. My face flushed as I answered a very unconvincing NO he then told me to go and get my lunch.

Then about 20 minutes later the supervisor came to the canteen and took me to the managers office. Two of the store managers were there and my supervisor . One of the managers started asking me questions. Had the driver made any sexual suggestions to me? Had he tried to touch me inappropriately or had he exposed his private parts to me. Of course I said that he had never done any of the things they were asking. I was then told that the guy who had been the van boy before me had made some serious allegations against the driver and that he had been suspended so I would be going out on the afternoon delivery with my supervisor as the driver.

While we were out on the deliveries my supervisor told me that the guy who had done the job before me had quit without warning on the Wednesday but ad came to the store with his father on the Monday morning to explain that he had quit because the driver had been touching him up and had been trying to talk him into having sex with him he said the final straw came when the driver exposed his erect cock to the guy while he was driving the next time the van stopped the guy got out the van and went home saying he had quit and would not be back. The driver reported to management that the guy had quit but never said why obviously . The supervisor told me that the managers would be talking to two previous van boys who had quit while working with him I felt sick to the pit of my stomach and not because of what they where saying he had done. But because I now knew that he was like me and had I just showed a little willing we could have probably had sex together. The driver later got sacked and I never saw him again. I also realised that having thoughts and desires for other guys was a dangerous game that could get you into a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment