Saturday 26 February 2011

Finding a cruising ground


So I was back to Square One playing the macho straight guy who was unable to sleep without pulling the head off it while thinking of guys. I got a new driver on the van an older guy who was a total prick from the very first hour I hated him he just constantly moaned in his opinion he was the driver he drove and I was the delivery boy I carried everything. On my 8th day working with him as he stood at the back of the van moaning about how slow and clumsy I was I just lost it and he got fucked over the head with a boxed electric toaster and told to shove his job up his arse.

Over the next 6 or 7 months I had went through about 4 girlfriends God only knows how many guys I had lusted over and two more crap jobs and had not even caught sight of another guys cock. Then one day I read an article in the newspaper about a guy who had been caught in a public toilet trying to seduce a plain clothed policeman in to having gay sex. The article went on to explain that the toilets where beside a local park that had become known as a gay cruising ground for men looking for sex. To most people this was an article about a pervert wanting to have sex with other men to me it was like finding the map to buried treasure. I had never heard of a gay cruising ground before and although I had read stuff on toilet walls and had been turned on by a lot of what I had read I had not actually worked out that gay sex often took place in those cubicles.

The park mentioned in the article was about 4 miles from my home. I had been to this park hundreds of times over the years and had never thought that it was used for anything other than walking the dog , jogging , or enjoying a relaxing time in the sun. I had to find out if it was true. That very same night I took a stroll up to the park alone. It must have been about 7.30pm when I got to the park it was November and the dark nights pretty cold but dry. Of course I had been all around this park many times but always during daylight hours but at night it was a very different place it was pretty creepy the odd jogger came running past some people walking dogs etc but I could see nothing that indicated gay guys seeking each other out to have sex. I did not know what I was looking for maybe I thought they would have signs pointing out gay area or something.

When he spoke to me I nearly jumped out my skin he was standing just off the path next to a big old tree. ”You got a light” he asked. I almost screamed it was just so unexpected. I pulled myself together found my lighter and walked towards him. He took my lighter lit a cigarette offered me one of his that I refused then as he handed my lighter back he asked if I was looking for some fun. Every nerve in my body was going I knew what he meant but I still asked “What kind of fun”  in  a trembling voice
“wank , blow job , fuck if you want” I just started running as fast as I could I must have been at least 2 miles from the park before I slowed down to a walking pace. My heart racing half terrified half excited my brain was churning out all sorts.  I could have been murdered, but he might just have wanted sex, he was about 25 – 30 years old a lot older than me, So what he had a cock didn't he I thought to myself, Should I just go back and see what happens, No just go home and don’t be so stupid another part of my brain screamed at me. I decided that I would just go home and try again another night.

The rest of that night until I completed my get to sleep wank and all of the following day all I could think about was the possibilities that the park could hold for me. Half frightening myself the other half exciting my self to death. That night I once again headed up to the park this time I had taken a knife with me I had decided it would  best to do so just incase anyone tried to murder me I could fight back it sounded good to me at the time. Once again I walked around the park up paths down paths around the duck pond I must have been in the park for about an hour when I saw a guy who interested me he was on a push bike and had passed me a few times. He looked a couple of years older than me maybe about 19 – 20 years old I got the feeling that he was watching me as much as I was him after the 3rd or 4th pass he stopped and chained his bike to a fence then walked towards me as he got to me he smiled at me and gave a nod of his head as if to say follow me. 

My heart was racing again just like the night before half of my brain telling me to follow him the other half saying run like hell but when my cock got involved the run part of my brain got a beating and I followed him across the path on to the grass towards the trees.
It was fast it was furious we did not even speak he was rubbing me I was rubbing him the next thing he is down on one knee and sucking my cock honestly I nearly blew instantly at the time it was brilliant but looking back now him sucking me was just as amateurish as the blowjob I gave to him probably less than 10 minutes after we got into he trees we were both going our separate ways neither of us had even came. 

Another 10 minutes later I was annoyed with myself that I had not made it last longer I wanted more than I had got I wanted to taste his cum I was not putting myself through all of this for only half a blow job I decided I was going back to try and find him I wanted his cock back in my mouth.
Unfortunately the guy on the bike was either satisfied or so disappointed that he had went home because I never found him.

I had given up my search and was heading out of the park when I heard a whistle from the tree line at the other side of the park from where I had been with bike guy. I looked in the direction of the whistle and saw another guy beckoning me towards him with his hand I just thought why not. I went towards him he was an older guy probably mid 30’s maybe even 40 he had his hard dick out and stroking it I pulled mine out and did the same he came towards me took hold of my cock and walked me back to the trees pulling me by the cock like a dog on a lead. Once in the bushes he went straight down to my cock with his mouth and gave me a lesson in cock sucking fuck he was good so good that I shot my lot in his mouth in about a 2 minutes. I was totally satisfied and was ready to go home but it was obvious he was not. He had by far the biggest cock I had ever saw it was long thick and very vein’y he nearly chocked me to death with it. Every few seconds I gagged and withdrew only for him to force me back on to it when I could not take anymore he started wanking himself telling me to kiss his balls then I felt the warmth running down my face I got up and was putting my cock away at the same time wiping his spunk from my face with my fingers and wiping it on a tree trunk. He gave me some tissue thanked me and handed me a £20 note then swiftly walked away leaving me cleaning his cum from my face hair and even my ear totally confused as to why he had given me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment