Tuesday 15 February 2011

Growing hair and touching boys Post 3


For probably the next year or so any opportunity I got I seduced Johnny into getting his tackle out for me I was just fascinated by it’s size the hair around it and of course the way it could shoot the milky spunk. And when I was not trying to get Johnny alone I was trying to get my pubic hair to grow and believe me that took a long time to happen. The first few blonde hairs began to sprout the year I was twelve in the summer break just before I started Secondary school the first light wisp of bum fluff began to grow around my balls I was delighted. By this time I was a seasoned wanker I had been trying to get my cock to shoot spunk ever since I first saw Johnny do it and just about the time I noticed my first few hairs I managed to shoot my first load. Johnny by this time had moved away from our area and I had not been able to find a replacement friend who would show me his hairy balls and shoot his spunk for me. I had tried unsuccessfully to coax several of my friends to show me what they had in their underwear but none of them were as perverse as me.

By the middle of my first year at secondary school my light tuft of hair had began to turn from Blonde to Black they were my pride and joy I groomed them with a comb as much as four times a day I tried to keep count of the hairs desperate for them to grow bushy and thick. At school when we got P.E I would watch all the other boys in my class as we dried off after our showers some boys had not yet grown any hair some where like me in the middle of the growing stage but a few had heavy  thick bushes I so wanted to be one of them.

It was also around this time that my sex education began I was learning new thing about sex the school taught you the basics but nothing was ever made clear but the education on the playground was a lot more graphic I now knew shooting spunk was called wanking and that if you stuck your cock in a girls fanny and shot your spunk she could have a baby I was also beginning to understand what the word poof meant and was left in no doubt that a guy who touched or even looked at other guys cocks was a poof a pervert a dirty little fucker to be avoided and abused a couple of the boys at our school were accused of being poof’s normally they talked a bit like a girl or here in some way seen as soft. I was neither. I was a rough little fucker from a council estate a gobby little shite who was always Fighting , Shop Lifting or just causing mischief I was in no way effeminate or showed outwardly that I was one of those hated poof’s.

By the end of my first year in Secondary School my pubic hair had grown bushy my cock had at least doubled in size and thickness and my wanking had escalated from twice a week to twice a day and no matter how hard I thought about having sex with girls I would not shoot a load until the image of another guys cock was in my head.
I was lusting over almost every guy I knew or met being at secondary school brought me into contact with a lot more boys than ever before guys from other estates I was reasonably good at making new friends I am not trying to make out I was the most popular guy in the school far from it but I was a bit of a clown I could make people laugh and could stand up for myself not only against other pupils but also teachers and staff at the school even at that early age I had been in trouble with the Police more than once I made friends easy.

By the second year of Secondary School my main interests in life where wanking and other boys cocks I was constantly horned up all a guy had to do was scratch his balls near me and I would be lusting over him. A common phrase used  often in the playground was “Suck my Cock” or “Get on your knees and give me a Blow Job” at that time most guys my age would be saying those words or having them said to him several times a day. The reply would often be “Get it out then” But of course most boys only said it in jest without any sexual meaning at all but for me it was different as soon as anyone said it to me I would get visions in my head of either doing it or having it done to me I was obsessed with other guys cocks it was like a constant hunger. The things that I had done with Johnny were exciting at the time but now I wanted more I wanted to wank other guys even suck their cocks I dreamed of being naked with another guy lying with him our cocks rubbing together being able to touch him feel him I am sure that doing dirty things with other guys dominated my thoughts every hour of every day even in my sleep.

Between the ages of 13 and 14 I had five sexual encounters I had managed to talk one friend into wanking with me on two occasions not touching each other or anything just doing ourselves but fuck it was exciting just watching him playing with his cock. I talked my cousin into joining me in a wank when I stayed over at his house one night things went a little further well the furthest I had ever been with a guy. I talked him into allowing me to wank him and him me we never came but we did play with each others cock for a good while that night even lay on top of each other and rubbed against each other I was in heaven. I touched up another cousin who was sleeping on an other sleep over I got my hand inside his shorts and gave him a mini wank he nearly woke up and I quit before I got caught. The following night I done it to him again as he slept and for the first time ever I tasted cock I took the tip of his hard cock in my mouth probably only for about 20 seconds but I loved what I felt in my mouth. I hated myself for what I had done to him but the urge to do it far outweighed the guilt I felt to this day he does not know what I did to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment