Saturday 19 February 2011

Getting down and dirty in the boat shed


When I was 15 I got sent to a Social Worker because of my Glue sniffing and skipping school as part of the supervision order I had to attend a special school for disruptive children. I can honestly say it was a fantastic place it was nothing like normal school we did not get lessons as such the aim of the place was to keep us from wandering the streets and getting into trouble when we should have been at school. Every day you done something fun they would take us away for the day hill walking , or the zoo ,we done  Adventure activities one of them was Rowing it turned out I was pretty good at rowing so I was signed up to a Rowing Club that I attended 3 afternoons a week . I honestly loved it, it also had another bonus I made a new mate his name was Paddy .

Paddy was like me an unruly kid who had a habit of stealing cars and was also referred to the Social Work department by the Children’s Panel we became firm day time friends we done everything together . I had known Paddy about 3 weeks when one day when we were at rowing practice the rain was battering down so the guys in the rowing club got set a task to tidy up the boat sheds. There were 6 of us at training that day 4 of the lads got sent to sort out the big boat shed and me and Paddy got sent to a smaller shed that stored stuff like life belts spare oars etc. To be honest it was a junk shed almost everything in it should have been tossed in a skip and taken to the dump me and Paddy went to the back of the shed for a smoke. I found an old pair of shorts that one of the rowers must have left a while before the club house was used by lots of different rowing clubs and groups and there was lots of clothing left probably over years. I picked up the pair of shorts and threw them at Paddy saying they were full of spunk and he would et meggie ( some kind of disease ) Paddy put the shorts to his nose pretending he liked the smell fooling around he then grabbed me and tried to rub them in my nose I tried to fight him off by grabbing his balls the two of us ended up on the floor rolling about with each other as a result I got a boner Paddy grabbed at my nuts and found my bonner but when he found I was hard he did not let go he held me for what felt like ages the next thing his hand was down my waistband inside my school trousers and briefs and he had a hold of my cock I just froze for a minute or so and let him feel me up then I reached out and found that he was hard too. Minutes later we both had our trousers and underwear at our knees and our cocks and balls rubbing off each others another couple of minutes later we were in the 69 position sucking each others cocks neither of us were very experienced but we had a go at each other the whole thing probably only lasted about 10 minutes but to me at least it was like having all my dreams come true at once. We heard a noise and pulled our trousers up as fast as possible one of the two rowing trainers had came to see how we were getting on. I doubt he realised what we had been doing but he quickly realised that we were not doing what we had been sent to do so he took us out the shed and put us in with the other four who were cleaning the boats.

I was pretty embarrassed about what we had done but at the same time very excited. From that day on for the next 6 months or so every time we got a chance we had sex not full sex just wanking sucking etc but I was very happy we got sent to that shed that day it certainly took a lot of stress away and helped control my lust for my friends to a good extent .


No comments:

Post a Comment