Sunday 20 February 2011

Wandering hands and Sleeping friends


Just after I turned 16 years old I got a heavy scare. I had fell out with Paddy a few weeks before after he was caught stealing money from my house. My mother walked in on him stealing money from her purse when he was over in our house one afternoon. As a result my sex life stopped for the previous 5-6 months me and Paddy were at it at least 3 times a week then all of a sudden I was back to squire one with urges for other guys cocks about ten times stronger than it had ever been before.

One of my friends who I had known from my early school days was one of the guys that I fancied. Probably about 2 years before we had wanked together a couple of times but never any touching. We had been out drinking with mates and that night he asked if I wanted to stay over at his house I said I would. To be honest as soon as he suggested staying over I got a semi and was having sexual thoughts about him we often joked around making gay suggestions to each other.

Later that night back at his house we were in his room and like it does between guys the conversation turned to sex. The conversation was mainly about girls we know or pop /tv stars. When it came to bed time I shared his bed it was a double and the choice was the floor or his bed of course I opted to share his bed. As we lay in bed I tried to steer the conversation towards us having a wank but it went over his head either that or he was just ignoring the suggestion. Although we were not drunk we had been drinking and to be honest I was as horny as hell.

My friend seamed to go to sleep almost instantly as if he had turned on a sleep button seriously he was talking away to me then almost instantly he was snoring. I lay beside him for what seamed like ages. The heat from his body close to min was turning me on big time. I could tell from the noises he was making that he was sound asleep  he was wearing a pair of nylon football shorts to ed I was sleeping in only my boxer shorts I streached out my leg to touch his just my leg touching his had me solid. I got a little bolder and put my leg over his he was lying on his side facing away from me. My cock area was now pressing against his ass area it just felt so comfortable warm and sexy. I was so close to him I could smell his hair my chest against his back just felt amazing. Next I moved my arm over him my hand rested on his belly my fingers lightly rubbing his belly there was no response from him no movement. By now my cock was dripping pre cum I was seriously turned on slowly my hand moved lower towards his package.

 Then I could feel the soft nylon of his shorts a second later I found what I was looking for I gently squeezed at his limp dick teasing it in to arousel as gently as I could it did not take long to get him hard. I realised that I was grinding my cock against his ass through our shorts. He moved ever so slightly almost as if he was lining his crack up with my cock and at the same time making my access to his cock area easier. I lay rubbing and feeling him through his shorts for a few minutes he was by now brick hard I wanted I needed more. I slid my hand down the waistband of his shorts. Like me he was oozing pre cum I wrapped my hand around his cock and began wanking him with short slow strokes.

I wanted him in my mouth so bad I could not control myself. I removed my hand from his shorts then got my head under the blankets the heat was intense his musky smell was mind blowing I tugged at his shorts pulling them down just far enough to free his dripping hard 6 inches of uncut meat my tongue licked up his pre cum the softness of his foreskin on my lips was mind blowing then I took the first inch or so of his hard dick inside my mouth my tongue exploring under his foreskin then taking more of his inches in his mouth I sucked on him as I wanked myself. I had been sucking him for a few minutes when he suddenly stirred I froze hoping that he had just moved and had not wakened  then suddenly he sat up and pushed me away calling me a fucking nuance he pulled one of the blankets and wrapped it around himself preventing me from getting any more contact with him then went back to sleep. I must have fell asleep as the next thing I remember he was wakening me up it was about 9am on a Sunday morning.

What the fuck were you up to last night were the first words I heard. I tried to pretend that I did not know what he was talking about. You were sucking my cock  you must remember doing that. Piss off I replied no way. You fucking beasted me when I was sleeping you pervert. I was panicking I was scared his family would hear what he was saying I had sobered up enough to realise that I could be in trouble. He got out of the bed and began dressing then went to the bathroom as soon as he was out the room I began dressing .He came back into the room a minute or so later. I can’t fucking believe what you done to me it’s fucking sick. I tried to play it down saying I did not know what he was talking about but I am sure the embarrassed guilty look on my face told him all he needed to know. I said he must have been dreaming. No I wasn’t dreaming and neither were you he replied. Oh fuck off I replied . No you fuck off pervert I could get you done for rape. I began to panic I pulled on my trainers and left his house feeling sick to the bottom of my stomach.

I was worried sick that he would tell our other mates what I had done but thankfully he never did. But every opportunity he got he made a snide remark about me often quite venomous attacks so much so some of my mates started asking why I was letting him talk to me that way they knew I could kick the shit out of him in a fight if I wanted to. But the truth was that he could have hurted me a lot more than I could ever have hurt him and just by using his mouth. I swore after that day I would never ever again touch another guy weather he was willing or not. But that is an impossible promise to keep as I was to find out.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw you are following my blog. Thanks! I'm now following yours. Well cool writing, sounds rather familiar in a lot of ways with my growing up - a lot of desire, angst, fun, and scares. I look forward to reading more.

    Peace <3
    Jay in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,, I just posted something about your blog, nothing special but if you would like to do a link exchange in the future I'd love to. If not you have some free promotion. http://firstexperiences-raw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog glad I found it. This reminds me of a friend I had in high school. We met while we both worked for the local YMCA as summer camp counselors. We started going out parting after work and when it was late he would ask to spend the night at my house. I had been sleeping in the nude since around age 12, and he slept in his briefs. The 1st night he slept over I gave him the choice of the floor or share the bed with me. He decided to share the bed with me. I have always been a light sleeper so when he reached over me and cuddled up to me and laid his head on my chest it woke me up. I was not overly concerned about it and started to go back to sleep. It wasn't long before I felt him rubbing my lower abdomen and then down to my cock. I did not and do not consider myself gay but was not concerned about it because it felt good. After playing with my cock and getting it hard, his head went lower and started to lick me and suck on my cock. I remember thinking that what the hell a blow job is a blow job so why should I stop him. He kept sucking my cock until I blew a load in his mouth and he swallowed it down and licked my cock clean. Then he returned his head to my chest with his hand cupping my balls. The next morning I decided not to say anything about the blow job because I did not want to cause a seen and I had a girl friend (whom I later married). He kept coming to spend the night at least once or twice a month for the last 2 years of high school, and gave me a blow job every time he did. I thought he knew I was a wake and didn't mind. It was not until 30 years later that we discussed it and I found out he thought I was asleep and did not know about what he called "his sleep game".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found and read your Blog. Enjoyed reading of your early childhood experiences. Reminds me of some of my own. I knew I was different also at a very early age. Keep posting and I will keep reading. Thanks, Jerry

    ReplyDelete