Saturday 12 February 2011

The milk that made babies Post 2


Q. Did Johnny ever let you see and touch again ?

A. Yes he sure did but I must make it clear from the start Johnny ever once initiated any of the sexual encounters we had. it was not an easy task to get Johnny alone his parents did not let him out to play a lot and if any of us younger guys went to his door asking for him  they would tell us he was busy. The ain thing for me was to get hair to grow around my balls I wanted that more than anything else in the world. It was all pretty sad to be honest I tried so many different things trying to shave hair that was not there someone else told me to put shoe polish around my balls as that helped them grow black at one point I was even walking about with some of my sisters dolls hair stuck around my balls with doubled up sticky tape then flashing it to all my amazed friends. Growing hair around my balls was the  single most important thing to me in the world at that time I would have happily traded an ear or even some fingers in return for hairy balls.

The next time I got Johnny alone was some weeks later it was on a Saturday afternoon the reason I remember that was because I had been given money to go to the picture house for the afternoon film and that only happened on Saturdays a few of my friends were going ad as we made our way down the road to the picture house we met Johnny who told us about a den he had built in the woods in the graveyard.I was really interested in the den but my friends wanted to hurry up and get to the picture house.I opted to go with Johnny to the den to be honest I think he was scared to e alone with me he was not that thick the first thing that I asked him as soon as the others had gone was Has your hair on your balls grew any since the last time I saw them.

Johnny took me to the den that had been built using some old wooden doors some wood and old carpet it had been well hidden in the trees the floor had been laid out with cardboard boxes and he even had some candles for light it was all pretty cosy and I suppose exciting But not as exciting as the thoughts running through the brain of this 10 year old pervert from the moment I had saw Johnny coming up the street towards our little gang I had visions of seeing his hairy balls and big cock.
Once I had him alone in the den I set about my mission to get him to show me his private parts soon he had them out and once again I touched felt and pulled at him and once again he told me I had to stop or he would shoot his load.
What are you talking about shoot your load what is that I asked without even the slightest idea of what it could be.
My spunk will shoot out if you keep touching my dick.
Still none the wiser I asked what he was talking about.
Sit back there and over the door and I will show you he said.
Johnny stared to pull at his cock he got faster his breathing got heavy and about two minutes later he let out a groan and his spunk dribbled out on to his hand. To me it looked like milk I was totally amazed probably even shocked that he was pissing milk. Johnny wiped it on the wall of the den I touched it I smelt it but for the life of me I just did not understand what it could be. Johnny tried to explain that spunk made babies but that just never helped at all babies came from the hospital not Johnny’s dick.

The following morning I waited outside Johnny’s house I knew he would be going to chapel he went to 9am mass every Sunday the same mass as me. I convinced him to go to the den with me instead of going to chapel. This time he gave in easier than before I wanted to see if I could get the milk out of his cock but I was not doing it properly and had to stop so he could make it happen and a few minutes latter he was wiping more of his milk on the den wall. We rushed back just in time to atch the Mass coming out and or me to convince my little brothers and sister that I had been at the back of the chapel sitting with Johnny.

1 comment:

  1. don't laugh but a mate of mine told me about soaking my balls with cold T bags was told that it makes the hairs softer and grow faster. I did it few times. its total bollocks all it did was make them itch like mad I was 16 befor I got to get my hands on a guys cock . Lee

    ReplyDelete