Saturday 12 February 2011

My first gay thoughts and acts POST 1


Q. When did you first realise you were gay ?

A. I can’t remember the day or date but I was young probably around 10 years old. I cant remember much before that. Special days like my holy communion I can sort of visualise  but probably even those memories are just from seeing old  photos.
What I do remember is being about ten years old and my mates brother who was about 13 years old at the time told us about his big hairy balls. I don’t know if my mate was fascinated but I certainly was and I pestered his older brother to show us eventually he pushed the waistband of his trousers down just far enough for us to catch a quick glimpse of his short blonde pubes. From that moment on I became fascinated by what was under guys underpants.

Q . What was your first gay experience ?

A. I had an older friend at the time let’s just call him Johnny.
Johnny was 14 years old a big guy although I could not say what size he was in height lets just say if the average 14 year old was 5 foot tall then Johnny was 6 foot tall at least he had big hands and a mans voice. But Johnny was a bit strange a bit slow is a fair description the guys his age teased him bullied him and although he could have probably wiped out most of them with one punch he never he just took what they dished out as  result Johnny was a bit of a loner when he did hang out it was with the younger guys my age 10 – 11 years old.

I remember it was summer time me and Johnny had wandered off together in search of birds nests. We were in a wooded area next to the local graveyard hunting through the bushes and hedges looking for birds eggs. Nature called and Johnny needed to pee. He turned his back to me got out his tackle and began to piss. I wanted to see if he had hairy balls so I walked around in front of him and I remember clearly to this day thinking his Wee Man was massive it just looked gigantic when compared to my little one and a half incher. I am sure this must have brought on my first ever gay thought. I wanted to touch it and asked if I could. Johnny said No it was dirty finished his piss and put the monster away. I swear every thought that went through my head for the next hour or so was concerned with seeing Johnny’s cock again before we went home.

I remember asking him if he had hairy balls and he said yes. I asked him to show me them he said he was not allowed to show anyone. I pestered the life out of him to show me. I remember saying to him if he was really my best mate he would show me and if he did not then I would not be his friend ever again. He made me promise if he showed me I would never tell anyone. I promised with all my heart. At first he done what my friends brother done he pushed down his waistband to show me his thick brown bush of hair this was real pubic hair not the little blonde fluff that my mates brother had. I just had to see more I pleaded and begged poor Johnny to show me more to take down his trousers and let me see it all I wanted to see his cock and balls
He tried to resist but I was determined and pulled every threat in the book to force him to give in eventually he agreed to do it if I took my trousers down as well I readily agreed and had mine down before he could undo his top button my hairless 2 inch bonner bobbing about in the breezy air my heart pounding as this amazing sight was revealed his dick was massive his balls hung down and were surrounded by thick brown curly hair. His cock looked so thick and long he was not hard but still it was massive. I just had to touch it Johnny tried to stop me he really did but I was determined I knew the right buttons to push we were the only friends Johnny had I suppose I was just another bully. I warned him that with one word from me and none of our other friends would want to hang around with him I was our little gang leader and they would do what I said. Johnny gave in I got to touch his balls then his cock began to grow I ran my fingers through his thick brown curly hair all the while his cock grew longer and harder. I touched his dick I squeezed it I pulled it I was fascinated with it then Johnny told me to stop or he was going to shoot his load.
I did not know what he was talking about but it sounded serious. I had got what I wanted I was totally satisfied. I pulled up my trousers as Johnny sorted himself out. We headed home God only knows what Johnny was thinking but me I could think of nothing more than how I was going to get to see and touch it again. So I suppose that was my first Gay experience although I had never even heard the word Gay I don’t think and even if I had I would not have had a clue what it meant. Although what I was thinking about and had done were sexual acts and thoughts I was too young to understand what that meant to me it was just a fantastic adventure that I could not wait to repeat and Johnny would have no choice but to allow me to explore further.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Big, welcome to the blogworld! It's good to share our stories and see all the different paths our sexuality can take. I started blogging after commenting on lots of blogs for ages, just to let people get to know me a little. But it's kind of addictive, and I'm gradually telling my story as well as few anecodotes from the present day.

    Looking forward to your next adventure with poor Johnny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. intresting read I think I did everything I cold to hide beaing gay even had a fake girlfried the thought that my mates at school knowing how I felt scared me shitless I did look at cock sises in the shower after football and spent meany evenigs thinking what Id love to do with
    some of the lads .

    ReplyDelete